Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Do I smell Potatoes?

So after school today I made dinner, fed the boys and headed out to soccer practice. Soccer lasts for a hour and we have snack afterwards. After all that we ran to Wal-Mart to get some odds and ends, then finally made it home. I'm exhausted tonight. The boys ate a piece of fruit and headed off to bed. So I'm sitting here dinking with my new laptop thinking how tired I am and that I should really get in bed. It's only 9:00... Instead I decide to put a potatoe in the microwave and have a little snack while I'm dinking. Then here comes the boys.... "Do I smell potatoes" they both say. Good thing I made a couple of small potatoes... I divy up the potatoes among the two of them, with all the fixings. So that leaves me to put more potatoes in the microwave for myself, and here I sit still dinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home