Thursday, April 07, 2005

Stereo Repair

So I bought a new Alpine stereo for my van last month, and a few days ago the buttons stopped working. I was quite upset. We went back to where I purchased it to have it either exchanged or repaired. It's still under the manufactors warranty thank goodness. Luckily the repair place for Alpine stereos is the next building over, if I had been anywhere else I would have had to mail it there to be repaired. The tech guy removed the stereo and we took it next door to have it repaired, no problem. Though it does suck not having a stereo. Two days later it's ready... I pick it up and take it back next door to have it put back in. The guy says it'll be a half an hour...???...
"To plug in two cables".. I'm thinking. Well OK. Then I debate...should I just plug it in..I can do that. So I decide to wait incase it still doesn't work and then it won't be my fault. So 15 minutes later, after sitting in the car, someone else comes to help me. Takes him 2 seconds to plug in the stereo and I'm outta there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home